MyCollegeMoneyPlan.org is a free online course to help students and their families learn how to plan for the costs of higher education and gain money management skills that last a lifetime.
College is awesome!
Eating ramen for breakfast...not so much. Don't let finances interfere with your college experience! Stay ahead of the money game and learn how to:
- Apply for scholarships, grants and loans
- Handle student loan debt
- Develop a spending and savings plan
- Build your credit
Prepare them for anything.
College is a huge investment, so make sure both you and your student understand where the money is going before they head out the door.
- Help your student choose the college they can afford
- The risks in co-signing for student loans
- Strategies to repay student loan debt
- Factors that lead to student success
Financial tools are here.
If you're a teacher or counselor check out the free tools to help you guide your students in financial literacy for college success.
- Lesson plans for each module
- In-class activities and homework assignments
- Quizzes and testing materials